Considering a Food Drive at your work, school, or in your neighborhood?
Here are some tips and pointers to make your drive successful:
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com or through the Contact Us page on this site and let us know! We can help with the most updated info on what we specifically need and arrange a time for items to be dropped off that works best for you.
- Consider a targeted drive...call it a Soup Drive or a Healthy Teeth drive! This would be asking for 1 or 2 types of items we need most. It allows us to stock our limited space most effectively and meet our shoppers needs. (see Current Targeted Needs box on the right)
- Make sure that any items donated are unopened, unexpired, and something you would eat yourself or feed your family. We love donations and hate to waste food!
Current Targeted Needs for Food Drives:
- Personal hygiene items (shower size soap bars, toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss)
- Canned Chicken & Salmon
- Thin Spaghetti, Penne & Rotini
- Hearty Soups (except for chicken noodle)
- Chicken, Beef & Vegetable Broth
- Meals in cans (Beef Stew, Hash, Chili)
- Mac & Cheese (boxes)
- Pasta sauce in jars